Accepting and Processing Petitions
The Council has the right to accept and process written petitions about areas of improvement and demands the inhabitants file through the introduction of council members.
- Petition is submitted
- The inhabitant submits a written petition through the introduction of 1 council member or more.
- Petition is accepted
- A statement of opinion is adopted
- A state of opinion is adopted through the deliberation and decision of the plenary
- The petition report and the state of opinion are transferred to the district hall.
- Reporting to the Council
- The mayor of district processes the petition and immediately reports the result to the Council
- The result is notified to the petitioner.